Light of the World

Your daily dose of encouragement.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I know...I know...

Grace and Peace in the Lord Jesus Christ,
And the LORD spoke to me:
You know I have you where you are for a reason and that I want you where you are. You're boss wants you to work for her. She likes the way you work and she thinks you are a hard worker. You know I love you. Why are you seeking to be loved somewhere else? You rest in me, but you aren't receiving what I am saying. You write down my words, but you aren't accepting them into your heart. READ WHAT I'VE WRITTEN TO YOU. Come on! You know better than this. You know I am preparing you for great things. You know I am waiting for you to be useful to Me, to write books, sing songs, preach on stage. Get in line with me so that I can have you do those things sooner rather than later. I am waiting to promote you, but I need to know that you are promoting me. You know what I've done for you. Why aren't you focusing on that instead of on what other people say and do? I LOVE YOU!!! Get that through your skull already. It is not for what you do or what you are able because I'm the one that made you able to do that, so of course I love those things about you otherwise I wouldn't have made you that way. I love you for your heart towards me. I love your attitude about Me. LOVE ME! and stop worrying about what you will do for Me because I'm taking care of that.
I hope I get it now. *blushes*
Blessings and Breakthroughs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home