Light of the World

Your daily dose of encouragement.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Our Deliver

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. Psalms 18:2-3

If God is our protector then does it make sense to look somewhere else for protection? If we look to God He will save us, no matter who or what our enemy is God is able to save us. He may ask us to endure trials, but as Job suffered that suffering will eventually come to an end, be it an earthly restoration or a heavenly one. God is strong, unmoving and looking to help us (and not to mention, able to do anything), is there anyone else you'd rather look to receive help from?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home