Light of the World

Your daily dose of encouragement.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

God Heals Hurts

Everyone at some point has to face hurts. I've faced quite a few. Recently I've been hurt quite a bit by my church. I've felt like I've been all alone aside from God. I kept seeking Him and praying and just trying to get through it...and it doesn't hurt so bad anymore. I don't feel so alone. I feel like my friends actually love me. I'm able to respond to them and accept how they feel about me instead of feeling like I'm alone even if I've just been taking to 5 different people about what I'm struggling with and having them encourage me and tell me how much they care about me. Things have changed. I feel different. I feel loved and cared about. I feel like I have a place and a purpose. It took time to get here, but I know that there were things that I had to learn before I got here...if only I knew what they were...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home