Light of the World

Your daily dose of encouragement.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Those who sow will reap.

The bible tells us that if we sow in prayer that we will reap a harvest. I am seeing the harvest of some of the prayers that I made when I first believed. My father is happier and drawing closer to God. He's even started listening to a Christian radio program that I enjoy. Some things have sown seeds that I never would have imagined were planting something. But God is faithful and brings in the harvest at the right season. Do not get discouraged. There is a time for sowing and there is a time for an abundant harvest. Do not despare while planting because there needs to be workers during the time of the harvest. God is with you through it all.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 11, 2005 11:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetness. All I can say. just sweetness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home