Light of the World

Your daily dose of encouragement.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Joy

Grace and Peace in the Lord Jesus Christ,
Ok, so I'm assuming everyone has read my Thank You Jesus post? No, ok. Too bad. Anyways, so my shoulder wasn't completely better after that, but it was a LOT better. So during the week my shoulder has been hurting every once and a while, but any time it's been hurting now (or any pain in my body) I remember how I was healed and I think about God. So it's actually really cool. I mean it sucks to be in pain, but it's something that is getting me to really focus on God. And as strange as it is it seems to hurt more when I'm listening to worship music or reading my Bible or something godly. Another cool thing is that even though I've been in a bit of pain (not as much as usual) I've had a lot of joy the last few days and I've barely been bothered by the pain.
Blessings and Breakthroughs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home