Light of the World

Your daily dose of encouragement.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Blessedness

Grace and Peace in the Lord Jesus Christ,
I've decided that I want to notice God's blessing in my life. So a while ago I decided that I wanted to pay particular attention to anytime that I receive a blessing. First, I would like to recognize that I am blessed by Jamie, Beck and Glenn, just because they are who they are. I am blessed by others who encourage me with good comments about things that I've done (like my blog...at times). Now, aside from these lovely blessings in my life I've also been given random things. Like one time someone gave me a dollar. Then another time someone gave me two dollars. Now, it's not much, but it's still a blessing. Also, I've been given 3 cd's for free in the last month (roughly). The third cd was given to me today by a woman who said that it didn't minister to her and she thought it would be better off for someone who would appreciate it to have it. Now, I've never heard it, so I don't know that I'll like it, but hey, who knows.
(I like it)
Now, I can't forget the biggest blessing of all that I've received. The biggest blessing in my life (especially in the last week) has been to constantly be in the presence of God and to feel His presence manifest. It has been incredible and really uplifting. I can't even stay sad for two days because God keeps lifting me up. Praise be to God the love of my life.
May heaven fall upon you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home