Light of the World

Your daily dose of encouragement.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Special People

There are times in our lives when God sends us special people. Jamie Mahan is one of those people. She is an absolutely wonderful woman of God. She has been a huge encouragement to me and she has helped me through many difficult times. She's been an inspiration. And if there is anyone, ANYONE who can get me to do what is right without even trying it is her. She is amazing and she amazes me. She has a heart after God and she does her best. She's a good listener and she does her best to follow instructions. I can't wait to see what God is raising her up to be. Jamie, sis, I love you.

Ha!Ha! I embarassed you, didn't I? *hugs and kisses*

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 23, 2005 4:11:00 PM, Blogger L said...

forgive me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home