Light of the World

Your daily dose of encouragement.

Friday, July 22, 2005

A Jared Update

So I woke up around 2 am. Wanted to just go back to sleep, but after a couple minutes I felt wide awake and I kept asking God whether or not He wanted me to go online. So I go online and Jared is online as usual, so I talk to Jared. We talk for a while and I keep telling him to pray through stuff and he's only able to pray it in his head. Like he very literally couldn't speak...kind of good we were on MSN. ;) So I start getting sort of freaked out and I message a friend of mine who sometimes sleeps with his AOL on. So I message my friend 3 times and then he tells me he just woke up. So I let him in on what's going on. After a while my friend mentions that he thinks something has been concealed. I agree and proceed to ask Jared if he's lied to me at all simply because I knew something was missing from the equation. So out comes the missing component and within minutes he was able to complete any of the prayers I had originally instructed him to pray out loud. Incredible! So basically my update is that we have made progress in conquering the demonic. Jared is on the road to freedom. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Continue to pray for Jared, that he may find friends in his local community that will encourage and support him and also that he will be connected with a ministry that will help him realize his full freedom in Christ. Also pray for his strength and wisdom so that he will be able to have victory during any future demonic attacks. Thank you to those who have alread started praying for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home