Light of the World

Your daily dose of encouragement.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

BREAKTHROUGH!

PRAISE GOD! BREAKTHROUGH! BREAKTHROUGH! BREAKTHROUGH! So, I wasn't working tonight, but I decided I wanted to be at church anyways. Best decision I ever made! (Well, other than accepting Christ in the first place.) So I'm there sitting in the second row listening to him speak. And he starts talking about how there are certain spiritual laws that work everytime and that we can apply them to our lives. And he mentions something about demons and that he has chosen to believe that they are not able to attack him. And I was like...really? Is it that simple? I was even tempted to interupt him and ask. But I waited patiently as he spoke about how it was so frustrating for him to know how to hear God's voice because it took him 11 years! And I was like...well it's only been like 6 months for me, but I totally get what he's saying.
So after the service I went and I asked him about demons and whether or not it was really that simple to get rid of them. So we get into a bit of a discussion which results in me deciding to read his book. And I am also extatic because he said that if no one at my church would pray for me then I could come down to Buffalo and he would have someone do the ministry with me there! So this leaves me so extatic that I run to tell Beck and I'm shaking cuz I'm so happy. So after I talk to Beck I end up talking to Gill, which started out as a disappointing conversation, but when she asked me why I was so bothered I told her about how frustrated I've been with cell leaders and how there have been so many problems with them and how I was wondering why it couldn't be more simple. And I told her about the whole praying through deliverance thing and she said she'd meet with me next week to do it! BREAKTHROUGH! And all night I've been saying praise God and breakthrough! What a long waited answer to pray that was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home