Light of the World

Your daily dose of encouragement.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

God's Perfect Timing

Again and again I have heard about God's timing and the fact that we must wait for God's timing. I have heard it, but I have not known how to live it. I have been facing this constant struggle trying to find some God-centred solution to my problems? And what has happened? I've grown. I've matured. But have I found a solution? No. FRUSTRATION! But through all this I have kept in mind God's timing. And recently I've become more and more relaxed and am striving less and less as this message sinks deeper and deeper. Now, what makes this message sink deeper has nothing to do with me. Oh no. It is God's timing. Yup, I am seeing over and over again how as I patiently (or not so patiently) wait that God is bit by bit putting the pieces together and making them fit. No work on my part. No effort. Now, this is probably because my problem is beyond my ability to solve, but it is nice that I can 'sit back' and let God take care of it. Let's face it, there are some things that I'm just not able to do. But with God all things are possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home