Light of the World

Your daily dose of encouragement.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm here.

"Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water...Jack fell down and broke his crown and Jill came tumbling after"
On no, my baby fell.
Who are you, Liz? What have you let identify you for this long? Life down here is but a breath.
-you can overcome and stand up again-
no matter how far you have tumbled. you have seen what i can do. you have heard me speak tenderly. now i speak in power.
i know. i know. i know.
i'm here. i'm real. i understand.
i don't tempt you. i don't punish you. i don't ignore you. i see inside where no one else has gone. i'm pleased with your efforts to cleanse, to prepare yourself like Esther.
i see you that beautiful already!
please listen. don't fold your arms infront of Daddy, don't leave my presence so soon. Let Me cleanse you. let Me exterminate and purify and LOVE YOU -I LOVE YOU-
every part! every song, every journal, every time you've thought,
"I want to make a difference, but I'm told I'm not good enough"
"time is passing, life is passing me by..."

Don't strive to get on my lap-let me pick you up and place you there.
you're too tired.
Enter into a different kind of rest and peace.
--------------------------------------------
I'm here. I've heard you.
I'm real. Remember.
I understand. I know you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home